1. If the picture is already at a site, right click on the image and find out the properties of the pic.
2. Copy the http:// (the image should end in .jpg).
3. Put the http:// site imbetween imgURL/img This is the fourth button on the second row of Add tags: (It looks like a rectangle with a very small picture on it.) And you put the http:// code where the URL is. (Make sure that the img and /img are in brackets, I erased them so that you know which one to click on.)
The picture is on your hard drive of your computer
1. Go to picturetrail.com and start an account. (It is free and it is fun). It is really self explanatory once you have an account over there, however, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. After you up load your pics over there, then right click to find properties of your picturetrail. The pictures never end in .jpg, but, if you are posting them here, use .jpg for the end code. Don't add .jpg, just erase whatever is the last code (the one after the period), and add .jpg to the end.
2. Then follow what I wrote before (#3) and you will have an image.
Yay! I want to see what stills you have. I'm really breezy with the stuff that I write up, however, I'm really critical when it comes to pics. I shy away from pics that makes the stars look horrible. And I've looked through hundreds of stills (pics) and not everything makes it here because of that. However, I've noticed how you write, so, I'm sure that the pics you have are "perfect" because you seem to be a perfectionist. (And, I don't mean that in a negative way, I mean it in a positive way). Oh well, you know?
And, if I don't make any sense, write again and I'll reply.
no, you ARE quite right, Breezy; i AM a perfectionist; i did that test at emode.com, "What friend are you?", and it turned out i am ross but i am [glow=red,2,300]REALLY[/glow] a double-serving of anal monica...